- The graduate in Banking and Insurance leads the financial department of companies.
- Develops investment and risk measurement activities.
- Train future professionals in Banking and Insurance to lead organisations in the financial sector.
- Develop investment activities and risk measurement.
- Establish mechanisms for managing growth and financial development.
The graduate in Banking and Insurance will develop activities in the financial and insurance system at national and international level. To be prepared to carry out any type of financial operations in banks, stock exchange, fund management and pensions, municipal saving banks, rural banks, small interprises NGO´s, financial cooperatives, brokers and international credit organisations. As well as establishing capital insurance and wealth management channels in different organisations.
Duration, Degrees and Diplomas
- Duration: 5 years.
- Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science in Banking and Insurance
- Professional Diploma in Banking and Insurance
Av. Venezuela s/n - Pab. Area. Ingenierías
+51 54 212473