The Professional School of Accountancy trains students with solid scientific and technical preparation in Accounting (General, Applied and Management), Finance (Private, Public and International) Costs (Industrial, Commercial, Services, Farming, etc.) Taxation (Central Government, Local Government and Decentralised Organisms) Audit (Operative, Systems, Tax, Financial, Government). Skills are required for -financial transactions, planning and decision-making and capacity for interpretation and application of accounting, tax, financial, labor standards, as well as for business analysis and evaluation.
- Analyse and design the information and the control processes of the company.
- Design control methods .
- Measure the quality of audit processes.
- Conduct review of financial statements.
- Private: General Accountant, Cost Accountant, Controller, Internal Auditor, General Cashier, Credit Manager, Financial Manager.
- Public: Treasurer, Chief of Budget, Director of Accounting, Financial Director, Accountant in State institutions and Municipalities.
- Audit Society: Associate, Supervisor, Senior Auditor, Junior Auditor, Systems Auditor, Operational Auditor, Management Auditor, Tax Auditor.
- Accountant: Accountant General, Sub Accountant, Tax Advisor, Advisor in Accounting and Financial Informatics, Financial Advisor in Credits and Projects.
- In Private Companies and Public Administrations as: General Accountant, Financial Manager, Internal Auditor, Controller, Cost Accountant, Administrative Director and Financial Director.
- In independent enterprises in: Accounting, Finance, Costs, Taxation, Audit, Expert, Consultancy and specialised advice.
Duration, Degrees and Diplomas
- Duration: 5 years.
- Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Professional Diploma in Public Accountancy.
- Occupational Field
Av. Venezuela s/n - Pab. Area. Cs. Sociales
+51 54 211011